Friday, January 24, 2014

Hello there!



Hi there!!! It looks like I have started a blog. If somehow you find this before I put a real post up (I'm not counting this one, since this is going to be more of a fashion type blog) then I apologize and promise that I will put up an outfit post sometime probably tomorrow.

I promise I really won't just post dark photos of my room. They're sort of depressing. Anyway, I'm Claudia. I'm 16 (almost 17), and have been told that I wear cute clothes. Granted, half of those clothes belong to my sister, but I still get my wear out of them. I'm a professional procrastinator, and a writer. Sometimes I try to act and sometimes I think that I'm good at it. I consider myself an optimist, but with a dark sense of humor. I'm generally a happy person, so that's a good thing. I hope that this blog will be a lot of fun. I'll do a post after I wear a cute outfit (weekends and holidays) or when I go to some sort of event (which I will probably look cute for.

I feel bad that the only picture of me you get to see right now is my feet. But if you look at my instagram (there's a link on the right) then you'll get to see me wearing glasses which generally doesn't happen unless I'm sleeping.

So, I guess that's it. I have a dance and am volunteering to make felt blankets tomorrow so I'll probably post about that on Sunday. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment