Sunday, January 26, 2014

Rumpelstiltskin


Look a post!! With a purpose! So, I said I was going to do a post sometime today, so here I am. Yesterday was a lot of fun. My mom, sister, and I went help make no sew blankets at a fabric store to be donated to a children's hospital. They were so cute! I wasn't able to get a picture of the full things but the blue ones had astronauts on them and the pink ones had unicorns.
Wearing: Forever 21 skirt, Ross shirt, Payless shoes, Maurice's cardigan

After that we pretty much just went home and rested for a while before I had to get ready to go to Who's Who (a dance at my school).

Wearing: Modcloth dress, Forever 21 shoes

Who's Who was so much fun. We went to this Mexican restaurant before and to McDonald's afterward. Since I'm awful at planning in advance I picked out what i was going to wear 15 minutes before it was time to leave. I think I did a pretty good job.
For anyone that's interested I made a Bloglovin account. I'm going to put a button attached to that somewhere on my blog. Feel free to follow me on there and on Instagram and Tumblr.
See you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment